The PIN doesn’t work
This documentation is deprecated and is replaced by the update of the ‘Agent Desktop’.
Click here or navigate to ‘Agent Desktop‘ in the navigation bar of the Help Center.
It may happen that when you receive a call, the PIN you hear from Whisbi is not recognized by the Whisbi Desktop.
This can happen either because:
- Your customer hung up before you could enter the PIN (the PIN then has expired)
- Missing permissions for your login
- A technical issue for that specific call
You can get around the expired PIN by inserting the caller’s phone number in the Whisbi Desktop central box. If a lead exists for that phone number, the session will start.
Otherwise send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your issue:
- The phone number you see on the caller ID
- A screenshot of Whisbi Desktop with the error message
- The time this happened
- Your user ID