The PIN doesn’t work
It may happen that when you receive a call, the PIN you hear from Whisbi is not recognized by the Whisbi Desktop.
This can happen either because:
- Your customer hung up before you could enter the PIN (the PIN then has expired)
- Missing permissions for your login
- A technical issue for that specific call
You can get around the expired PIN by inserting the caller’s phone number in the Whisbi Desktop central box. If a lead exists for that phone number, the session will start.
Otherwise send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your issue:
- The phone number you see on the caller ID
- A screenshot of Whisbi Desktop with the error message
- The time this happened
- Your user ID