Learn the interface
Once you are logged into the Whisbi Desktop, you will be asked to select a Call Center only if you have more than one. After logging in (or the call center selection) you will see the following waiting screen:
1. On the left you will find the default Call-Center you belong to and will be automatically selected. Right below it you have all your available Teams.
Take into account that if you only have oneTeam you will automatically be available in that one. On the other hand, if you have more than one you will have to manually select those teams you need to be connected to.
2. On the top right corner you’ll see your current status. By default, when you have only one Team and it’s already selected you’ll be Available. Your status will change color; when you are unavailable the color will be grey and it will be green when you are ready to receive calls or chat requests
3. As soon as you receive a Call made through Whisbi (either Inbound to Whisbi or Click to Call) you’ll hear a voice message with the PIN that connects your customer’s session with your Desktop interface. Put this PIN in the central text box and then click on “Connect” where you will be redirected to a new session.
4. For Video Walk you can scan the QR code displayed on the page with the Whisbi Showroom app on your device. You can learn more about this by visiting this article about the Video Walk feature using the Whisbi Showroom app.
5. At the top of the page you’ll find the Lead Finder where you can retrieve all the leads that haven’t been finished yet by typing in the phone number. You can learn more about this by visiting the “how to recover a session” article.