As a Whisbi Administrator you can manage the users that can access the Whisbi system.
There are three roles for which you can add users:
- Agent: A person that can access Whisbi Desktop to handle video-calls and chat requests.
- Analyst: A person that can access Whisbi Deck to see usage graphs and reports.
- Administrator: A person that can access Whisbi Deck to see usage graphs, reports and edit the service configuration.
During your Onboarding process you define how many licenses you need.
Analysts and Administrators do not count against your license number whilst Agents do.
If you run out of licenses, contact your Customer Success Manager.
You can see how many licenses you have by going to Whisbi Deck and from the top right corner hover over your name and click on “Settings“.
On the left side click on “Manage users” and you see the number of used licenses, users and total number of licenses, as well as the list of users.
In the image above we can see as an example that:
- 2 is the number of used licenses by the agents (Jason Creed and Jane Doe)
- 3 is the total number of users
- 5 is the number of total licenses
Based on this information you can know there are 3 available licenses for new agents.
From the list of existing users you can:
- Search for a user
- Filter by role
- Edit existing users