Learn the interface
As soon as you log in to Whisbi Deck you will land on the Overview page.
This page is designed to give you all the relevant information about the current status of your campaign at a glance.
1. On the left side of the screen you have all your campaign filters, such as the Presenters, Seeds (Click 2 Action), among others. To Learn more visit this article.
2. At the top right of the screen you can change the view either to see Today’s data, this week (from the starting day of the week you selected in your profile preferences until today), This month or you can also select a custom range of days.
3. At the center top of the screen you have information about your viewers: Total viewers, the total active viewers across your sessions, the amount of questions and how many were engaged in your sessions for the filters and time range selected. You can learn more about this by visiting this Help Center article.
4. At the center bottom of the screen you have the information about how long you broadcasted across your sessions. This article will give you more information about it.
5. Your Performance Timeline will show you a graph of the Viewers, Active Viewers, Questions, Engaged viewers and Likes by hours, specific days or days of the week. Visit this article for more information.
The Overview also provides more information about your Presenter’s performance during the broadcasts which you will find by scrolling down the page. You can get more information about this in the article.