Learn the interface
As soon as you log in to Whisbi Deck you will land on the Overview page.
This page is designed to give you all the relevant information about the current status of your campaign at a glance.
1. On the left side of the screen you have all your campaign filters, such as the Teams, Seeds (Click 2 Action), among others. To Learn more visit this article.
2. At the top right of the screen you can change the view either to see Today’s data, the past 7 days (including today), The past month or you can also select a custom range of days.
3. Top center you have the funnel which shows the amount of Impressions, Clicks, Requests and Leads. Here you can also see the amount of Sales in the black box in the center, the converstion rate, the rating average your agents have achieved in this period or the net promoter score (NPS). Visit this Help Center article to learn more about this.
4. Your performance timeline will provide you by hours, day range or days of the week, a graph of the Leads, Sales, Valid Leads, Conversion rate and Smart Landings. Check this article for more information.
5. At the bottom of the screen you can see the number of agents that are connected versus the amount that are on a call. You can also see how many Smart Landings you have so far as well as your Service Quality. This Help Center article will help you understand these graphs.