Learn the Interface
As soon as you open Whisbi Analytics you will land on the Overview page.
This page is designed to give you all the relevant information about the current performance of your account at a glance.
1. At the top of the screen you have all the filters, such as Time Period, Dashboard Selector, Account Selector, amongst others.
2. Below the filters section you have the funnel which shows the performance of each stage of the funnel with conversion rates, and how well each stage is performing compared to the previous period.
3. Bottom Left you have the Engage Trend Chart which shows the number of Viewers, Engaged Viewers, Active Viewers, and Likes, which can also be displayed by day, weekday, and hour.
4. Bottom Right you have four different charts with their own Engage KPIs:
- Number of Questions asked
- Average Viewing time
- Total broadcast duration
- Viewers by Session