Outbound Call without Whisbi telephony
An outbound call is one initiated by a call center agent to a customer on behalf of a call center or client. Outbound calls are typically made to prospective customers and focus on sales, lead generation and telemarketing. Calls can also be made to existing customers for renewal services.
An agent often has to make an outbound call to prospective customers and would like to use Whisbi to register session results or to use video sharing tools.
Whisbi offers an outbound call workflow where agents can make a phone call by using an external dial-up device, use sharing tools during the call, and register session results.
How does it work?
- Go to the Request tab and click the Open Session button
2. Use an external dial-up device to make a call.
3. After the call session ends, end the phone call on the external telephone device.
4. Go to the Agent by Whisbi interface to set results and end the session.
Would you like to share a video?
- Ask your customer to provide you with the PIN located on your website (optional)
- Enter the PIN to enable Sharing tools
- Start sharing a video with your customer by using Sharing tools, e.g. Share Showroom.
- After the session ends, set the results and end the session.
Please find more details about PIN Outbound feature here: https://helpcenter.whisbi.com/pin-outbound/