Phone call – Agent Android
The concept for the Whisbi Agent as a Google Chrome extension started from a call center. In a call center, the phone is part of the agents’ working desk and often the only way to close a sale for an agent is through a phone call. COVID-19 moved parts of the sales conversations to retail shops, car dealerships, and remote agent locations.
The problem of the movement of sales conversations to retail shops, car dealerships, and remote agent locations is that the agent needs to have a flexible working system. The agents’ work becomes less predictable and requires flexibility, where a sales agent in a retail shop needs to physically attend to customers in the store and close online sales through the phone at the same time due to the decisions of managers to reduce operational costs.
A sales agent can start a session with an online customer and close the sale within a few minutes while everything happens from the same device.
In the center part of the agent interface, the call bar status is fully visible to the agent. The states could be reflected in two colors:
- No call yet
- Call ended
- Green – on a call (telephone number included)
How to pick up an incoming call?
- A call will be requested on the landing page by the client:
- The call starts blinking in green in the ‘requests’ tab:
- Click on the request to start connecting…
- The telephony system starts calling the customer:
- If the customer picks up the phone, the telephony system is calling you (the agent):
- The phone call screen appears on top of the Agent Android app
- If you accept the call, the call status bar turns green and the session connects: