Call Centers are handling high volumes of calls at the same time. To be able to handle the high volume of calls, enterprise companies use lead distribution systems to distribute calls to specific agents. Whisbi support three different lead distribution systems:
- PIN Inbound – the request is automatically distributed to an available agent. The agent who answers the phone call will be provided with a 5-digit PIN-code, this PIN-code connects the agent with the customer session.
- CTI Integration – is the extension to PIN Inbound. The request is automatically distributed to an available agent. An agent has to answer the phone. The session starts automatically right after bridging the call, an agent does not need to provide a PIN.
- LDS – the request is distributed to all agents at once and each agent can pick up an incoming request to start a session with a customer.
PIN Inbound configuration was not supported in the new Assistant Sales platform.
PIN Inbound is fully supported by the new Sales Assistant product. Calls are received in the same way as before with a new interface to enter the PIN.
How to use it as an agent?
- An agent logs in into a new Assistant Sales
- An agent is waiting for a new call
- An agent receives a call
- An agent receives the PIN through the phone call by an automated voice
- An agent enters the PIN in the Request tab
- An agent clicks “Start Session by PIN”
- The call is bridged and the session starts
- An agent can talk with a customer through a phone call
- An agent can receive a video from the Sharing Tools on the landing page