Sales assistant allows visitors to interact directly with sales agents through voice, video or chat. A session is carried on by a phone call and the video which is transmitted to the widget placed on the website. Both parts are essential for effective communication. Video allows agents to easily be empathetic and personalized during the sales process. Visitors, on the other hand, can get a good impression of a product before buying it.
Sometimes a widget with the video is not available for a customer so that the session is carried on only by a phone call and misses all advantages of the video tools.
Business cases which make PIN Outbound necessary because session was not started from a widget:
- An agent does an outbound call using their own phone and wants to use Whisbi to share video
- An agent is calling a new lead (phone number) for the first time using Whisbi to schedule the call
- An agent is calling an existing lead (phone number) proactively through Whisbi, using scheduled call
- A visitor sent a request but has left the website before receiving a call
- The call was scheduled to another time
- Agent or customer did not pick up the phone and the session was postponed
- All agents were busy and the customer has booked a call using the form in the widget
The Enter PIN feature allows an agent to launch the widget on the customer’s computer and share video anytime during the session for all kinds of calls. A customer just needs to open the website, search for the PIN code displayed at the left bottom corner, and spell it to the agent through the phone call.
How to use it as an agent?
- An agent logs in to Sales Assistant
- An agent starts a session with a customer (e.g. Scheduled call)
- A customer has no video experience
- An agent asks a customer to go to the website and to provide the PIN code displayed at the bottom left corner.
- A customer launches the website on his phone or computer and provides the PIN through the phone call
- An agent clicks “Enter PIN for sharing tools” button
- An agent provides the PIN code received from the customer
- An agent asks the customer to refresh the website
- An agent uses sharing tools
- A customer receives the video in the widget on the website.