Schedule a follow-up meeting with the customer
Customers are often busy and can’t talk with the agent at a certain moment but they would like to continue the conversation at another time. The agent wants to be able to plan the follow-up meeting in a suitable time for the customer.
- In previous software versions of the agent UI, the schedule call feature was not intuitively accessible by the agent.
- Agent needed to end the session at the same time once the call was scheduled.
- The agent couldn’t change the result once the call was scheduled.
- The Schedule call feature is available for the agent for all the time during the session and the flow could be started by one click on the interface.
- Agents can continue the session even after they scheduled a call.
- The result of the session could be set and changed anytime during the session. If the call is scheduled then the system suggests the “Scheduled” result on the top of the list.
How to use it?
1. Log in to the Agent for iOS
2. While in a session or a call with a customer you can schedule a call by clicking on the following button:
3. Fill in the phone number and the time and date. Click on ‘Schedule Call’ or click on ‘Schedule to call now’ if you are in a session and want to make the phone call directly after the session.
4. After clicking on ‘Schedule call’ or ‘Schedule to Call Now’ you will see a confirmation:
5. A scheduled call will appear in the request tab 30 minutes before the scheduled time.