Showroom Android app
Minimum device and OS requirements – Showroom Android app:
- The Whisbi Showroom Android app only supports the following devices: Samsung Galaxy S10, S20, S20+, Note 10, Note 10+
- A supported device needs to run on Android 10 or later
Show products and offers via live video, using a smartphone camera or other digital cameras.
To start using the ‘Share Showroom’ feature on Android you will need:
- To download the Whisbi Agent Chrome extension in the Chrome Web Store by clicking here
- To download the Whisbi Showroom app for Android in the Google Play store by clicking here
- For more context about the Share Showroom feature click here
How to use the Showroom Android app?
Make sure that the ‘Share Showroom’ feature is enabled in your Agent interface. If this is not the case, please contact the Support team or your Customer Success Manager at Whisbi.
- Log in to the Whisbi Agent
- Start a session with a customer
- Click the ‘Share Showroom’ button – you will see the generated QR code
- Open the ‘Whisbi Showroom’ app on your Android device
- Scan the QR code with the camera view of the Whisbi Showroom app to synchronize the customer session with the device
- Click the ‘Share Showroom’ button in the Whisbi Agent
- Choose a camera, set properties and click the ‘Play’ button in the Whisbi Showroom app to start sharing
- Click the ‘Stop Share Showroom’ in the app or in the Whisbi Agent to stop sharing the showroom.