Add Bookmarks to launch websites which you use every day during your sales
Nowadays the offers include a high number of product details and price variations. Agents often need to check available product configurations on their websites to propose the best fit for the customer.
Agents during the session open frequently the same websites to be able to communicate product details, pricing or to check data in CRM systems. Currently, agents need to provide website address every time or use generic web browser tools.
The new bookmark feature allows the agent to define bookmarks for the most important websites within the Whisbi tool so that it’s very easy and quick to find desirable information anytime during the sales process without interruption. The chosen website is launched after one-click interaction.
You can use defined bookmarks in the Agent iOS app to share the website without typing the address manually. Find more information here.
How to use it?
- Log in to Whisbi Agent
- Click the “Bookmarks” tab
- Click the “Add Bookmark” button and add the bookmark by setting the title and providing the URL
- Click on the saved bookmark anytime during the sales process to launch the website with needed information
- Edit or delete a defined bookmark if needed by clicking on 3 dots at the title
- The Bookmark tab is visible in the agent UI: True \ False