Take your notes during the session and access them anytime.
Agents often receive a lot of information from customers during every session. They enter relevant data into dedicated fields but there often more details useful after the session which should be captured during the call.
Agents have to use external tools to capture important details once being on the call with the client. They need to switch between windows and make sure that the text is properly saved during the call. Finally, they need to search through text files to retrieve relevant information which makes the whole process not efficient.
Embedded notes in the Sales Assistant allows the agent to capture and write down relevant information quickly and easily during the call with the customer. The auto-saving mechanism guarantees that data is saved persistently and the content is accessible any time during and after the session.
How to use it?
- Log in to Whisbi Agent
- Click the “Notes” tab
- Click the “Add Note” button to add a new note
- Click on a note on the note list to edit the content
- Click “Delete Note” button to delete the note
- All changes are saved automatically
- The “Notes” tab is visible in the agent UI: True \ False