Agents often need to register external activities for new or existing leads. Sometimes they have to wait for approvals or confirmations to complete the sales process, other times they receive external calls out of the widget.
- The agent receives a call outside of the Whisbi session and wants to use sharing tools or set the result for the session.
- The agent makes an outbound call and wants to use sharing tools or set the result for the session.
- The agent wants to open a session for an open lead to re-schedule a call
- The agent wants to schedule a call for a new lead.
The agent can open a new session and register external activities like scheduling a call or setting results for an existing or new lead. If the phone number has been already registered in the system then the new session is opened for the existing lead. If the phone number doesn’t match with already opened lead then the new lead is created.
How to use it?
1. Log in to the Agent Chrome
2. Click on ‘Open Session’:
3. Fill in the phone number of the customer that you want to open a session with:
4. Select a team and campaign for a new lead. This step will be skipped if the lead already exists and was not closed.
5. After clicking on ‘Open Session’ you will be asked for confirmation:
6. The session will be opened.
7. Click ‘Enable Sharing’ and request a PIN to enable sharing tools. You can find more information in this article: https://helpcenter.whisbi.com/pin-outbound/